why can't i get gold

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 melody180

melody180
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

i always did the free offers to get gold but i haven't gotten anything please someone help me

#2 xrawritzjess

xrawritzjess
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

I've also had that problem, I just did the signup for Swagbucks, it says its 'instant' but so far nothing.

#3 Yen

Yen
  • Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationU-S-A!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 15:37 PM

Sometimes there will be a delay in the gold grant, but there are also times that the third party offers will never give you the gold unless you report it to them (the offer, not the staff of this website) with a screenshot of completion page as evidence of you having accomplished what they requested.

Honestly, these offers dodgy buggers, so I never bother with them (ain't worth your time). It's much easier if you just go ahead and buy the gold.

#4 garuchicken13

garuchicken13
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

I know, all these offers are bs and waste of time.

#5 Kiyohime

Kiyohime
  • Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 10 August 2012 - 16:51 PM

Yeah, I don't qualify for any of the surveys. So I might just have to buy gold sometime. I like Star Project so wouldn't mind putting out a bit of money for it

#6 hamster_2411

hamster_2411
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 15:17 PM

I saw that we could pay for Star Project by phone but I don't know how to do so? Can anyone help me please? :)

#7 Kiyohime

Kiyohime
  • Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 17:52 PM

I saw that we could pay for Star Project by phone but I don't know how to do so? Can anyone help me please? :)

For landline you call the number it gives you when you click an option. For mobile, I believe you have to use boku to mobile option.

#8 melody180

melody180
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

Sometimes there will be a delay in the gold grant, but there are also times that the third party offers will never give you the gold unless you report it to them (the offer, not the staff of this website) with a screenshot of completion page as evidence of you having accomplished what they requested.

Honestly, these offers dodgy buggers, so I never bother with them (ain't worth your time). It's much easier if you just go ahead and buy the gold.

i can't buy it my parents won't let me i'll go and ask them again, thxs for the info though

#9 hamster_2411

hamster_2411
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 18:05 PM

For landline you call the number it gives you when you click an option. For mobile, I believe you have to use boku to mobile option.

I don't understand much :( sorry :( what is boku? Could you show me the specific way to buy golds by mobile please :)

#10 Kiyohime

Kiyohime
  • Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 20:08 PM

I don't understand much :( sorry :( what is boku? Could you show me the specific way to buy golds by mobile please :)

I'm not sure how more specific I can get >.< It's under the buying gold page. There's an option for it.

#11 missyvang

missyvang
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAsian Worldd

Posted 13 August 2012 - 21:14 PM

I also want to know why we dont have any gold? I miss Ren so badly! I am so sad that our contract is done now.. :( :( :unsure:

#12 Yen

Yen
  • Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationU-S-A!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 22:26 PM

Gold has nothing to do with Re

I also want to know why we dont have any gold? I miss Ren so badly! I am so sad that our contract is done now.. :( :( :unsure:

Gold has nothing to do with Ren's contract.

#13 hamster_2411

hamster_2411
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 17:40 PM

I'm not sure how more specific I can get >.< It's under the buying gold page. There's an option for it.

But in different country means diff currency. Then, how much I have to pay for the gold by mobile?

#14 missyvang

missyvang
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAsian Worldd

Posted 14 August 2012 - 20:24 PM

Gold has nothing to do with ReGold has nothing to do with Ren's contract.

I know. But I am just wondering... Why havent I gotten gold? And how DO I get gold??

#15 Yen

Yen
  • Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationU-S-A!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 22:18 PM

I know. But I am just wondering... Why havent I gotten gold? And how DO I get gold??

Best to avoid misunderstandings by not bringing something unrelated to the topic next time.

For your gold question, if you click on the "gold" link next to your profile on the Star Project website (not here, the forums), you should be brought to a page that provides multiple ways of you getting gold. One way is the Offers (participate in surveys, signing up for something, get bonus points for purchasing from their site, etc), which I highly advise on not bothering with. The other way is to buy gold with your money, either by online/paypal (or other online banking thing for your country), or by phone (again, depends on what service you have for your country/phone).

Edited by Yen, 14 August 2012 - 22:19 PM.

#16 Kiyohime

Kiyohime
  • Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:02 AM

But in different country means diff currency. Then, how much I have to pay for the gold by mobile?

It says its on the gold page.

#17 hamster_2411

hamster_2411
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 17:13 PM

It says its on the gold page.

I can't pay by phone. It still asks 4 credit card :(

#18 emilyh

emilyh
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:48 AM

Edited by emilyh, 21 August 2012 - 04:18 AM.

#19 micoto_euwe

micoto_euwe
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 17:48 PM

i just got gold for 3 times but after that i canot do it again..coz most of them says once you've get a gold from the offers you can't use that offer again.. you can try getting the "quotes" that's the easiest way so you do not have to answer surveys.. :D

#20 micoto_euwe

micoto_euwe
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 17:50 PM

and i have a question which is not related to gold.. how do you put a picture on the icon below your name? coz i've seen a lot of members that have that..especially the emotions of touya and ren..hope you can answer me.thanks! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users